Our eco-friendly iPhone 11 Pro cases put sustainability at the forefront, wrapping your phone in a protective shell that’s 100 percent biodegradable and safe for composting.
Chief among these materials is bamboo fiber, which is extracted directly from the tall woody grass, giving the case its textured look and finish. Beyond the attractive aesthetics, those fibers equip the case with much needed strength to reinforce its protective qualities, all while decomposing completely once disposed without leaving any residual toxins.
Eco-friendliness doesn’t mean compromised function. Our iPhone case, for instance, promotes sustainability without sacrificing its ability to keep your phone protected, providing a durable outer layer to keep nicks and scratches away, so you don’t have to treat your phone like a delicate object all throughout the day. With bamboo’s excellent ability to resist crushing forces (it has higher compressive strength than wood, brick, or concrete, after all), the case serves as a shock-absorbing layer that takes the brunt of any hit during bumps and accidental drops, allowing it to minimize any impact that could otherwise damage your phone.
- Guaranteed snug fit for the iPhone 11 Pro (5.8-inch Super Retina XDR screen) that wraps around the stainless steel edges and corners to offer protection on the front, back, and sides
- Textured grip to minimize the chances of slipping
- Guaranteed access to all buttons, ports, speakers, and lenses
- As slim as your phone, so it adds protection without adding bulk to your pocket
- High-quality composite biodegradable material made from natural sources like corn starch polymers, bamboo fibers, and more
- Keeps out dirt, dust, and smudges
- Multiple lively colors to choose from