Our eco-friendly iPhone 11 Pro Max cases put sustainability at the forefront, housing your phone in a protective shell that’s 100 percent compostable and biodegradable.
It’s manufactured from a blend of sustainable materials, such as polymers made from corn starch and sugarcane, as well as bamboo fiber, a material extracted directly from the tall woody grass. This allows it to decompose completely without leaving any toxins behind, ensuring that you leave a minimal footprint on the environment.
With bamboo’s well-renowned qualities, like compressive strength, tensile strength, and flexural strength, lending itself to the case, it provides a layer of protection that rivals those of phone housings cut in traditional, non-sustainable materials. Wrapping your phone in our case means adding a durable shield against nicks and scratches, so you can use your phone as much as you need without taking great pains to keep it safe. Our combination of polymers and bamboo fibers also serve as a shock-absorbing layer that can take the brunt of impact, providing a buffer that can save your phone during bumps and accidental drops.
- Guaranteed snug fit for the iPhone 11 Pro Max (6.5-inch Super Retina XDR screen), wrapping around its edges and corners to offer protection both front and back
- Textured grip, so your phone never accidentally falls off your hand
- Guaranteed access to the phone’s triple rear cameras, front camera, buttons, ports, and speaker
- Super slim profile, so it won’t add any noticeable bulk to your phone
- High-quality composite biodegradable material
- Keeps out dirt, dust, and smudges
- Multiple colors to choose from